It is paramount for us to ensure the safety and peace of mind for both our staff and our guests, as well as being responsible in terms of preventing the spread of the Covid-19 virus in Denmark.
We have taken the following measures at the restaurant to ensure the safety and health of both our staff and guests:
– As our restaurant measures 2,200 square meters in total there is no risk of crowding in any part of the restaurant and we are well over the 2 square metres per guest stipulated by the Danish Health Authority. We have also changed the layout of our main dining room, ensuring a minimum amount of 1 meter of space between parties.
– We only accept parties of up 6 guests.
– We always have a rigorous hygiene regimen at the restaurant and have furthermore sharpened our cleaning and sanitation procedures and personal hygiene requirements – including hand wash and -sanitation several times a day. We have also put restrictions in place limiting the number of visitors to our kitchens.
– Hand sanitizer will be provided for every table as well as available in all bathrooms and entrances/exits.
– All members of staff have been informed about the regulations put in place by the Danish Health Authority. It is also mandatory for our staff to stay at home if experiencing the slightest symptoms – and not return to the restaurant until 48 hours after the symptoms have subsided.
– Information on hygiene in relation to Covid-19 will be posted in the restaurant and on our digital platforms.
– We are closing for service at 12AM.
– We are following the development of the situation closely and will follow any further recommendations issued by the Danish Health Authority, which are constantly being updated:
Information for international guests
Denmark is temporarily keeping its borders closed to a number of countries as a measure to further prevent the spread of coronavirus (Covid-19). Please see this link for updates on the current border situation.
If you have a reservation with us and you can not travel to Denmark due to travel restrictions, please contact us at email@example.com citing your booking reference. We will do our best to secure a new reservation for you.