PRECAUTIONS DUE TO COVID-19
As of 1 February 2022, there are no Covid-19 restrictions in Denmark.
However, it is paramount for us to ensure the safety and peace of mind of both our staff and our guests and for that reason, we take the following precautions:
- Our restaurant measures 2,200 square meters with plenty of room for all guests meaning there is no risk of crowding in any part of the restaurant.
- We only accept parties of up to 6 guests.
- We always have a rigorous hygiene regimen at the restaurant and have furthermore sharpened our cleaning and sanitation procedures and personal hygiene requirements – including hand wash and hand sanitation several times a day. We have likewise put restrictions in place limiting the number of visitors to our kitchens.
- An individual hand sanitizer is provided for all guests and is also available in all bathrooms and by all entrances/exits.
- All staff members are updated on a regular basis about any regulations put in place by the Danish Health Authority.
- It is also mandatory for our staff to stay at home if they experience the slightest symptoms – and not return to the restaurant until 48 hours after the symptoms have subsided.
- We are following the development of the situation closely and will follow any recommendations issued by the Danish Health Authority, which are constantly being updated here.
Information for international guests
There are no COVID-19 related restrictions on entry to Denmark. Please see updated information from the Danish authorities via this link. We strongly urge all international guests to keep themselves updated regarding potential restrictions that might affect their ability to travel as border closures and travel restrictions can change at short notice. Please note that while we strive to do everything we can to be flexible our standard cancellation policy applies.
If you have a booking with us and cannot travel to Denmark due to travel restrictions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org citing your booking reference. We will then do our best to assist you.